Monday, November 9, 2015

Return of the Jedi KNIGHT!!

Well, it has been quite some time since I last wrote to my blog, but I'm back and with a whole new topic to share!

For those of you who know Louise and myself, you'll be aware that we have felt God's call upon our lives to enter into the process of becoming adoptive parents.

The idea of adoption has sat with me for quite some time now, but of late God has spoken to us both on the idea, and now we are actively pursuing adoption.

Correctly, there are a lot of bridges that we will have to cross as we go through the necessary screening process. This starts tomorrow (Tuesday 10th), with a phone call to a social worker who has  been recommended to us.

Many of you will be interested in how things are going along our journey; I hope you will visit this blog, where I intend to post updates as they happen.

Please pray for Louise and I, the process is very in-depth, but will be well worth it in the end!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment